Paid Search Marketing Manager
A Paid Search Marketing Manager at Web Traffic Gurus is responsible for developing, deploying and optimizing paid search marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Bing adCenter. The right candidate has a demonstrated track record in managing paid search accounts and has a background in online marketing. We are also willing to train the right hire who may have somewhat limited knowledge of the industry. This position is ideal for a candidate who desires to develop their total search engine marketing skills in an exciting agency setting.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Strategically develop SEM/PPC campaigns around the client's marketing goals.
- Identify opportunities in the market place to solidify and expand client visibility and profitability.
- Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of the campaigns.
- Produce targeted messaging for the creative development of the campaigns.
- Communicate with clients, our search engine reps and vendors as needed.
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant work experience.
- 1 year of PPC experience.
- Knowledge of online marketing principles.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Friendly but confident demeanor necessary to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Proficient in multitasking to handle multiple clients/initiatives.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- A commitment to clients as well as your own skill set development.
Experience preferred but not required:
- Agency experience
- PPC certifications
- Web analytics skills/knowledge
- Content development skills.
- Web Development knowledge
- Search engine optimization (SEO) familiarity/experience.
The Social Media Analyst intern investigates and reports on social media technologies as they relate to SEO and SEM initiatives.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Carries out social media reviews
- Researches blogs, networks, publishers and influencers for SEO and SEM opportunities
- Organizes information and assessment research into reports and presentations as directed
Candidates should be current Marketing students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience in the online marketing and social media field.
Active involvement in social media networks: blogs, Flickr, Myspace, Digg, Facebook, Squidoo, Twitter, etc.
Alternative marketing experience a plus: viral-, affiliate-, and paid search marketing.
- Internet research capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills - written & oral
Web Traffic Gurus Internet Marketing Agency will work with the qualified applicant for school credit if needed.
Send us your resume today: click here
Get help now